Berkey Fluoride Removal Water Filter PF4
$60.00 – $120.00
*This is for the Berkey Earth Filters or White Ceramic Filters(Super Sterasy) only.
*If you have Black Berkey Element Filters(regular filters come with the unit), then you need to get PF-2 instead.
- PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Heavy Metal Ions
- MTBE (Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether)
- Trihalomethanes (THM)
- DBCP (Dibromo-chloro-propane)
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropylene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2 or set of 4
- PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Berkey Earth Elements or the Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements
- Attach to the bottom of the Berkey Earth Elements or the Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of PF-4s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Berkey Earth Elements or Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements in the top chamber.
- PF-4 Filters need replacement after six months
Frequently Bought Together
4 Filters, 2 Filters
Is the plastic used for these filters bpa free? they will be sitting in the filtered drinking water so i want to be nothing harmful will be leechingBack to product
asked by 2018-11-01 17:29:00on
1 answers shown
- Yes2018-11-01 17:29:08answered on