Berkey Fluoride Removal Water Filter PF4 (Set of 2)
*This is for the Berkey Earth Filters or White Ceramic Filters(Super Sterasy) only.
*If you have Black Berkey Element Filters(regular filters come with the unit), then you need to get PF-2 instead.
- PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Heavy Metal Ions
- MTBE (Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether)
- Trihalomethanes (THM)
- DBCP (Dibromo-chloro-propane)
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropylene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Berkey Earth Elements or the Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements
- Attach to the bottom of the Berkey Earth Elements or the Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of PF-4s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Berkey Earth Elements or Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements in the top chamber.
- PF-4 Filters need replacement after six months
Frequently Bought Together
1 answers shown
- is the white residue a very fine "floaty" something or other on the surface of the water? I have new ones in and notice "something something" in the water.... I guess I'll buy new ones (I bought from another seller, but I'm worried about the residue being aluminum.... i know it's supposed to be harmless, but i've felt sicker lately and am feeling paranoid/don't want to risk it, I'm super sensitive to chemicals/metals and would hate to think I'm jacking myself up assuming it's fine then find out it wasn't)2018-11-01 14:14:41answered on